I’ve never been that curious about the ingredients or the products I used, not until I became a Mom. It’s always a must for me that all the products I used to Aina’ won’t make her skin dry, or have some reactions to it. I am so eager to share with you the brand I have been using during the past days, it’s called Sacred.
Basically, Sacred Six Months – it’s the simplest and safest newborn cleanser specifically for the first 6 months of life, and Sacred 7 Plus – the simplest hydrating cleanser made for 7 months and above.
The story behind Sacred Six Months is simple.
The first six months are the most crucial phase for our little ones. Since their skin is still so new and just beginning to develop bathing them requires extreme simplicity. However, washes and cleansers that are marketed still contain ingredients that are not simple enough for the first six months. That is why we created the Sacred.
What is Sacred Newborn?
- It’s the simplest and safest newborn top to toe cleanser/wash.
- Specially formulated for the driest and hypersensitive skin.
What makes Sacred Newborn so Simple?
From all the products they’ve tested and studied. Sacred is the only cleanser that contains absolutely…
- ZERO scents & fragrances,
- ZERO irritating acids,
- ZERO chemicals & preservatives.
Benefits of Sacred Newborn
- Made with all natural plant-based ingredients,
- Dermatologically-tested, Hypoallergenic.
Best use for:
- Newborn babies up to 6 months old
- Pregnant moms
- Dry and Hyposensitive skin
Although I don’t use Sacred newborn ever since then, because I already found this thing out when my daughter is already 2 months. So instead, I will just share the basic that I know about it. Sacred is a newborn cleanser that’s specially formulated for the first six months of a baby’s life. It doesn’t include perfumes and scents, irritating acids, parabens, and other harmful chemicals (that are sometimes still present in other cleansers that are marketed for babies). I assumed it’s also fragrance-free because you know newborns are really sensitive and has more crucial and delicate skin.
The second brand is Sacred 7+ – it’s the simplest hydrating cleanser.
And the story behind is that, as we continue to watch our babies grow and explore the things around them, they are inevitably exposed to bacteria, heat, pollution and other skin aggressors. Therefore, proper skin hydration and nourishment from an early age is a crucial step to having a strong and healthy skin. That is why we created Sacred 7+.
What is Sacred 7+?
- It’s the simplest hydrating cleanser for 7 months and beyond,
- Provides deep hydration and locks in moisture to the skin,
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier,
- Effective anti-irritation, and soothing properties
What makes Sacred 7 + different from Sacred Newborn?
- They added oats (Avena Sativa) to Sacred 7+ which has a powerful cleansing and antioxidant properties with effective anti-irritation and skin soothing properties.
- Has a natural pleasing smell from the oats itself.
- Instant and deep skin hydration (up to 72 hours) for long term nourishment.
- Best for all skin types.
Sacred products are:
- All natural / Plant-based ingredients
- Clinically tested – Hypoallergenic
- Dermatological Approved
- FDA Certified
- Approved ECOCERT Raw Materials
- Absolutely safe and effective
I’ve only tried the Sacred 7+ since Aina is 16 months already. Using it as her head to toe wash, I love how unscented the product is. Truly that it moisturizes and has those soothing properties. I tested it on Aina’s prickly heat and after a day or two it disappears and doesn’t have much redness anymore.
As my overly active toddler grow, her skin is more prone to unwanted dirt, bacteria, and other skin aggressors. That’s why it’s important for me that everything I use on her skin is mild, soothing and will really give enough moisture all throughout the day.
But when you have a kid who’s very hyper and active that really sweats a lot and has those smelly sweat in his/her head then this is not the product for you. But if you can tolerate the activeness while using the Sacred 7+ plus an added cologne or perfume then it might work for you also.
Well, the Sacred 7+ is not fragrance-free at all. It has this natural scent that smells really pleasant on to your baby’s skin. I, myself is a user of this cleanser too. I’ve tried using it in my face as a cleanser and it is very soothing. It removes the unwanted itchiness to my face.